Terms and Conditions
• All trash must be disposed of in the designated dumpster.
• Speed Limit-Maximum of 5 MPH,* please keep our children safe* unless posted otherwise. Licensed drivers only (16 years of age). All vehicles must be street legal. Scooters must be electric (gas-powered scooters not allowed). ATVs are not allowed.
• Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Keep music and noise in a subdued manner during this time. This rule is enforced by Fireside owners and overnight security. FOR YOUR SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE NO VISITORS ARE ALLOWED AFTER 10 PM.
• Drones are prohibited on Fireside Resort property.
• Pet(s) are allowed if you are staying on an RV or Tent Site. Pets must be leashed at all times. As a courtesy to our other guests, you must clean up after your pet. Pets must never be left unattended, even in your personal RV or vehicle. Pets must be kept courteous, supervised, and quiet at all times.
• Public drunkenness or the use of drugs may result in immediate eviction.
• The staff of Fireside Resort shall have cause to remove any guest who, while on the premises: 1. Disturbs the peace and comfort of other campers. 2. It causes harm to the physical establishment. 3. Fails to make the posted fee for their site.
• No discharge of firearms, tasers or stun guns or loud noise-making devices allowed in the park. Fireworks are NOT allowed at any time,including chinese lanterns.
• One car allowed per RV or Tent site. Additional cars may be parked in the parking lot at the camp store. DO NOT PARK ON THE SITE NEXT TO YOU. Cars will be towed at the owner's expense.
• Visitors are permitted between the hours of 8am-10pm. Visitors must park in the gravel parking lot by the camp store. A maximum of 10 visitors at one time, larger groups need to be approved by management. All visitors must sign in, the sign in sheet is located on a table in the bathroom hallway. You are responsible for your visitors upon entrance of the park.
• No smoking in any/all buildings/restrooms. This is OH law.
• The campground has the right to remove any RV, tent, and/or possessions at the owner's expense if the site is not vacated at the scheduled time.
• Commercial photography and filming activities are often conducted at Fireside Resort. You, your relatives, or your guests may appear in resulting photos, films, and videos which may be used in conjunction with advertising or other activities. Entry into the campground constitutes your consent for Fireside Resort LLC (d/b/a Fireside Resort) to use any pictures, films or videos of you, your relatives, or your guests without payment.
• Campfires must be in rings provided. NEVER LEAVE A FIRE UNATTENDED AND EXTINGUISHED BEFORE TURNING IN FOR THE NIGHT OR LEAVING CAMPGROUND! The collection of firewood or cutting of trees is strictly prohibited. FIRE RINGS MUST NOT BE MOVED!
• A campsite shall not be occupied by more than six persons. In the case of
a family with several children, the area manager may make exceptions to this limit.
• Bicycles/scooters after sunset are prohibited.
• Back-in camping units only, except for pull-through sites
Cancellation policy: Full refund, minus 10% processing fee, if cancellation is more than 2 weeks before arrival date. No refund within 2 weeks of stay. No shows, balance due will be charged to credit card on account.
Click link below to accept terms and conditions and to continue booking.
Thankyou and we hope you enjoy your stay at Fireside Resort Campground.